SYRIACARTOON - INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS SURVEY- FAN LINTAO,
CHINA
FAN LINTAO
CHINA
Profession : Cartoonist, Art Curator
About the Syrian Cartoon Website
CHINA
FAN LINTAO
CHINA
Profession : Cartoonist, Art Curator
About the Syrian Cartoon Website
1. Looking back on the former Syrian Cartoon website and its 21-year journey, how would you describe your experience with the platform and its contribution to your work as an artist?
I used it as the first cartoon professional website I visited every day. From it I obtained the most timely and comprehensive international cartoon news.
I used it as the first cartoon professional website I visited every day. From it I obtained the most timely and comprehensive international cartoon news.
2. What is your assessment of the role of Raed Khalil, the website’s director and artist, in developing the platform, connecting artists, and fostering an international cartoon community?
Mr. Raed Khalil, the website director, invested tremendous time, energy and personal expense to keep the site running, providing cartoonists from all over the world with a platform to showcase information, works, albums and more.
Mr. Raed Khalil, the website director, invested tremendous time, energy and personal expense to keep the site running, providing cartoonists from all over the world with a platform to showcase information, works, albums and more.
3. Based on your experience, how would you evaluate the website’s professionalism in its communication, collaboration, and dealings with artists?
The outstanding features of the site are: professional, timely, and comprehensive.
The outstanding features of the site are: professional, timely, and comprehensive.
4. What aspects of the former website do you consider valuable and worth preserving?
What aspects, if any, do you think could have been improved?
I think every section of the website was excellent.
Looking Ahead
What aspects, if any, do you think could have been improved?
I think every section of the website was excellent.
Looking Ahead
5. What comments, suggestions, or constructive recommendations would you like to share for the new Syriacartoon website and its future development?
The interface of the new Syriacartoon website looks more beautiful and cleaner, with no pop up ads, and its support for copying and translating webpage text is more user friendly. I suggest that all information posted in each section be preserved for a long time, so that it can be easily consulted in the future.
The interface of the new Syriacartoon website looks more beautiful and cleaner, with no pop up ads, and its support for copying and translating webpage text is more user friendly. I suggest that all information posted in each section be preserved for a long time, so that it can be easily consulted in the future.
I wish the new Syriacartoon website ever greater success, and I wish Mr. Raed Khalil even greater achievements in his career.
رأي الفنان الصيني فان لينتاو حول موقع "الكاريكاتور السوري"
بالعودة إلى موقع الكاريكاتور السوري السابق ومسيرته الممتدة عبر واحد وعشرين عاماً، كيف تصف تجربتك مع المنصة وإسهامها في عملك الفني؟
كان الموقع المنصة المهنية الأولى المتخصصة في الكاريكاتور التي أزورها يومياً، ومن خلاله حصلت على أحدث أخبار الكاريكاتور الدولية وأكثرها شمولاً
. ما تقييمك لدور رائد خليل، مدير الموقع والفنان، في تطوير المنصة، والربط بين الفنانين، ورعاية مجتمع الكاريكاتور الدولي؟
كان الموقع المنصة المهنية الأولى المتخصصة في الكاريكاتور التي أزورها يومياً، ومن خلاله حصلت على أحدث أخبار الكاريكاتور الدولية وأكثرها شمولاً
. ما تقييمك لدور رائد خليل، مدير الموقع والفنان، في تطوير المنصة، والربط بين الفنانين، ورعاية مجتمع الكاريكاتور الدولي؟
بذل مدير الموقع الفنان رائد خليل وقتاً وطاقة ونفقات شخصية هائلة لاستمرار تشغيل هذا الموقع، متيحاً لرسامي الكاريكاتور من شتى أنحاء العالم منصة لعرض المعلومات، والأعمال، والألبومات الفنية، وغيرها
بناءً على تجربتك، كيف تقيّم مهنية الموقع في التواصل والتعاون والتعامل مع الفنانين؟
تمثلت الميزات الأبرز للموقع في: المهنية العالية، والسرعة، والشمولية
ما الجوانب التي تراها قيمة وتستحق الحفظ في الموقع السابق، وما الجوانب التي تعتقد أنها كانت بحاجة إلى تطوير؟
أرى أن كل قسم من أقسام الموقع السابق كان ممتازاً ومحكماً.تطلعات مستقبلية
ما التعليقات أو المقترحات أو التوصيات البناءة التي تود مشاركتها من أجل موقع الكاريكاتور السوري الجديد وتطويره المستقبلي؟
تبدو واجهة موقع الكاريكاتور السوري الجديد أكثر جمالاً ونقاء، وخالية تماماً من الإعلانات المنبثقة، كما أن دعمه لنسخ نصوص الصفحات وترجمتها يعد خاصية أسهل وأكثر ملاءمة للمستخدم.
وأقترح حفظ جميع المعلومات المنشورة في كل قسم لفترات زمنية طويلة، لتسهيل الرجوع إليها مستقبلاً.
أتمنى لموقع الكاريكاتور السوري الجديد نجاحاً مطرداً وأكبر، وللفنان رائد خليل إنجازات أرفع في مسيرته المهنية.
syriacartoon website
Editor: Raed khalil
https://syriacartoon.blogspot.com
© 2026 SYRIACARTOON
International Syrian Cartoon.

No comments:
Post a Comment